Evaluation of the “Physician – Programme” of InWEnt
Evaluation of the programme and recommendations for future activities:
- Strengths and weaknesses of the programme regarding the hitherto objectives to train and reintegrate doctors from developing countries;
- Strengths and weaknesses of the programme regarding the additional aims of poverty reduction (since 2002);
- Recommendations for further development of the programme.
The Physician Programme is a project of the health department of InWEnt and contributes to the health sector development by training of specialists from developing countries. The programme offers training or financial aid to physicians from developing countries after graduation or specialisation in Germany to support the reintegration into their home countries.
- Document analysis;
- Interviews with stakeholders and beneficiaries;
- Presentation of a debriefing workshop with InWEnt;
- Final report.