NGOs Family Planning and Social Marketing of Contraceptives (Phase III) in Albania
Elaboration of a concept for the future financing of the social marketing measures after completion of the current programme. The aim is to ensure the long term sustainability of the family planning initiative.
- To analyse the submitted proposal in view of the stated NESMARK objective of sustainability
- To assess the possibilities for new products to be included in the portfolio of NESMARK to increase sustainability
- To assist in the elaboration of a possibly revised concept with high potential for sustainability and including strong IEC component
- Financial analysis for the possibly revised concept(s)
- To assess possibilities for geographical expansion
- To elaborate a concept for the year 2004-2008 considering KfW’s appraisal requirements.
The Family Planning Project in Albania, funded by German Financial Cooperation (FC), aimed at improving the access to contraceptives through social marketing. The project has been implemented since 1997 by the local marketing unit NESMARK. For prolonging the Consultant Services, NESMARK had submitted a proposal for the period 2004 to 2008 under the title “Improving Mother and Child Health in Albania”.
- Technical Assistance as Public Health Expert and Health Economist;
- Close collaboration with Ministry of Health and NESMARK;
- Consultancy services to key stakeholders in Albania;
- Elaboration of a technically and financially sustainable project design;
- Field mission.