Support to the Health Sector Programme – Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Tanzania
To assist in the finalization of a publication on "Challenges of private providers in the context of SWAps and decentralization in Tanzania".
In November 2003, within the wider context “SWAP”, a presentation on the topic PPP in Tanzania was given by GTZ/Tanzania at the LENPA Conference in Berlin. After the collection of information and the elaboration of the presented paper, a final and more detailed version of the paper on the public-private partnership in SWAP needed to be elaborated.
- Sector studies, policy studies;
- Working in close collaboration with the authors;
- Final compilation of the products;
- Assistance in the publication process;
- Field mission: study of documents, discussions with the co-authors;
- Technical assistance and advisory services.