Development and implementation of a HIV/AIDS Information System for Monitoring &amp; Evaluation in Guinea
The HIV/AIDS Information System “SIDAPES” is used for the planning, monitoring and evaluation by all relevant organisations in Guinea Conakry
- Concept development of an innovative, IT based M&E system for all relevant interventions contributing to the fight against HIV/AIDS in the country;
- Steering the technical exchange between all stakeholders and assuring the participation of all important institutions involved (Ministries, donors, private organisations, NGOs);
- Harmonising the technical approaches and geographical coverage of all relevant initiatives against HIV/AIDS in Guinea;
- Procurement of hardware and development of software for the HIV/AIDS intervention information system for the CNLS Guinea to strengthen M&E and quality control in HIV/AIDS prevention and control;
- Training of IT staff. Training of CNLS staff in data analysis and use. Training of staff within all relevant organisations in the country;
- Accompanying measures supporting the implementation and the use of the new M&E system.
- Concept development (public health, management, information technology);
- Software development and installation;
- Training of administrators in the use of the software and curriculum development;
- Computer and software maintenance;
- Project implementation and monitoring.