Health Focus’ core teams have extensive experience in managing and backstopping large project portfolios for a broad range of donors and clients. This includes field experience in developing countries, during which they have served as technical advisors, team leaders or project managers on various topics in the health sector.
In addition to its permanent staff, Health Focus works closely with a wide range of associated staff that have accumulated extensive experience in the areas of clinical medicine, rehabilitation, public health, health economics, operational research, teaching and training, communication, medical anthropology, monitoring and evaluation, and management. They are experienced experts with broad knowledge and understanding of current approaches and strategies applied in the health sector.
The mission of Health Focus is to contribute to improving health systems and the health status of populations around the world. We respond to existing challenges by delivering high-quality consultancy services and customised programs.
To succeed in our mission, we:
- Build on a wealth of expertise and experience
- Recruit the best staff in the industry and are the employer of choice of many graduates
- Analyse country and sector-specific landscapes
- Facilitate communication between key stakeholders
- Process map services and change management processes
- Provide innovative customised solutions to clients' needs
- Promote and stimulate diverse points of view to bring about change
- Integrate differing and conflicting interests
- Are completely transparent and explore new ideas and ways to do things with better outcomes
- Value our staff and are committed to work life balance
- Are outcomes driven and offer value for money services
The creation of healthy living environments is a key factor in global development policy and includes availability and access to adequate social, health and education systems.
Our areas of focus include:
- Health system development
- Global epidemics (HIV/AIDS, malaria, TB)
- Disease prevention, health promotion, social marketing
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Provision of quality diagnostic services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Social insurance and protection
- Occupational health and safety
- Nutrition and hygiene
- Human rights
- Pandemic preparedness
Thanks to our extensive global network of partners, we can quickly and efficiently mobilise in-country resources and logistics.